My treatment philosophy is simple and my focus is on working closely with each of my patients to bring out their own very best, unique smile. I enjoy getting to know my patients, and my sincere interest in their wellbeing enhances their experiences and ensures they receive the thorough, ethical treatment they deserve.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Pennsylvania
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine - University of Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Orthodontics - University of Pennsylvania
Following dental school, and for several years prior to becoming an orthodontist, I worked as a general dentist in southern Connecticut. I am a native of Shelton and I am extremely excited to be coming back home to Connecticut to practice orthodontics as a member of the CVO Team!
Experience and Honors
- Invisalign® Certified Provider
- Alpha Omega Award for Excellence in Academic Achievement
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Northeast Regional Board Certified
In My Free Time
I love exploring Connecticut’s towns and learning about the many hidden gems that our area has to offer. Like Dr. Daniels, I also enjoy traveling abroad and being outdoors. When not working, I can be found hiking, playing tennis, reading, baking, and perfecting my green smoothies!