I am so excited to be a part of this amazing team here at CVO! The energy of the office, kindness of the staff, and the commitment to creating amazing smiles is exactly in line with my core philosophy.
After undergoing orthodontic treatment as a child, I came to appreciate the power of a healthy smile. I found myself widening my smile in every photo and was struck by the profound new confidence I had gained. I knew at that point that I wanted to devote my life to helping others transform their own smiles and provide them with the same confidence that I experienced.
- Bachelor of Science - University of Montreal
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - McGill University
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry - University of Connecticut
- Master of Science in Orthodontics - University of Toronto
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Tolland County Dental Society
- Fellow of The Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Canadian Board Certified
- Invisalign® Certified Provider
A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
I grew up in Montreal, Canada and practiced Orthodontics in Rochester, NY while my partner, Neil, completed his education. Once he finished, we packed up our dog Moose, and moved back to Connecticut, where we had met, to be closer to family.
When not at work I enjoy skiing, hiking, traveling, baking and doing arts and crafts.
Fun Fact: I am fluent in English, French and Italian!